DPSLeadership Program Objectives
Participants will be able to:
- Understand and articulate the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership
- Identify the frequency in which they engage in the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership
- Increase self awareness about assumptions/biases and begin to challenge their assumptions.
- Build meaningful relationships with peers and colleagues across DPS
- Learn how to lead through the lens of cultural responsiveness and equity
- Understand and identify cross-cultural implications
- Develop strategies and action plans to grow and improve, both personally and professionally
- Communicate how others will experience them differently as a leader going forward
- Articulate action plan and disciplined approach to measuring Mission & Values (M&V) based leadership – adding metrics to structured reviews on how their actions/leadership impact progress in vetting M&V within DPS
How Do I Sign Up?
Click here to login to your Professional Learning System (PLS) to register.