Equity Boot Camp provides an opportunity to build professional and personal skills with colleagues to deepen our ability to systemically infuse equity/inclusion and culturally responsive practices in schools and department teams throughout the District. This event is designed to expand on the knowledge from previous boot camps and move us to fully operationalize equity/inclusion work within DPS.
School Leaders, Executive Directors, Directors, Community, Managers, Teachers, Support Staff and Operations Staff are encouraged to attend.
Check back for upcoming sessions.
Past Topics Include:
- Healing a Broken System: Honoring our Native American students, families and colleagues
- Bridging the Ethnic and Racial Divide: Creating inclusive community activism
- Equity Boot Camp and Phamaly: Thinking about diversity, inclusion and disability through the lens of theatre.
Register for you and your team:
- Log in to SchoolNet using your DPS user name and password
- Go to the Educator Development Tab and type in “EBC1617”
- Choose the date you would like to attend and click on “Register”
- You will receive an email from SchoolNet confirming your registration
- Sign in using your DPS user name and password
- Select Catalogs
- Enter “Equity Boot Camp” in the search box. Expand the Culture, Equity and Leadership Team Catalog and Culture, Equity and Leadership Team General Curricula.
- Once you’ve located Equity Boot Camp, click the Info/register button to see a list of upcoming sessions. Select the session of your choice by clicking the “Register” button. After reviewing further details about the session, click the button “Submit for Registration.” You will receive a message when you have been successfully registered.
For additional information, please contact email@example.com