Your Voice Matters!
Each fall, every educator (all employees) are asked to participate in the CollaboRATE survey. CollaboRATE allows each member of Team DPS to provide feedback to both DPS and their leaders. This feedback is essential in helping individuals grow and become more effective leaders. The feedback we’ve received from CollaboRATE in the past has driven DPS-wide change, including the implementation of DPS Honors, our Wellness program and additional leadership development opportunities.
Hear from our very own Tom Boasberg in this video.
2016-2017 CollaboRATE Results
We had a participation rate of 73% across DPS for the 2016-2017 CollaboRATE survey. Read district trending and results for this year:
Resources for Leaders
- The Thrive Guide is an important tool that provides you with details on how to read and share your engagement and leader report. Included in the guide are action planning tools, timeline suggestions and supports.
- The Engagement Strategic Action Planning document allows you to work with your team to create a specific implementation plan to drive engagement.
- The Leadership Acceleration Action Planning worksheet helps leaders create an action plan focused on improving a specific EPMP or UIP goal.
- CollaboRATE Success Factors was created from interviews with our principals and central support leaders who have strong engagement. This document offers tips on how to create a high impact culture on your team.
CollaboRATE Webinar and Reports
- DPS CollaboRATE Webinar Deck
- 2015 CollaboRATE District Report
- CollaboRATE 2014 District Report
- CollaboRATE 2014 Infographic
- CollaboRATE 2013 District report